Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The story you are about to read is based on actual events. The characters are real people, not actors.

About nine years ago, I had a newborn and 3 year old at home. Life was a little insane to say the least. Trying to manage the two, along with my ‘not-so-organized’ life had its moments. One of my bad habits was/is to drop my clothes in the floor and let the dirty laundry pile up. (Still working on it…)

One afternoon after being a bum watching soaps, eating bon-bons, and entertaining my two babes under the age of three… I decide I needed to go to the grocery store before hubby got home. I had less than 30 minutes to go and get back.

I ran upstairs, found the shorts from yesterday on the floor (still clean) and threw them on with my T-Shirt… my fat T-shirt, since I had just had a baby and was feeling fat. I threw the kids in their car seats, grabbed my purse, and dashed out the door to the store.

I parked, got out and proceeded to go to the back car doors to unbuckle my babes. I notice these two young handsome guys staring at me. They had to be in their 20’s (which I was not). My ego immediately sky-rocketed. I start to think, “Man, I do still have it!” Knowing my legs and ‘back-side’ are my best assets; I work it as I unbuckle my babies. I grab the nearest shopping cart and load them up. The guys are still gawking and smiling. (Think to self: “man – I must be HOTTTT!). Strutting into the grocery store, kids in tow, a woman out of no where comes up to me… she says, “excuse me ma’am… you have a pair of underwear stuck to the butt of your shorts…just thought I’d let you know before you walk in the grocery store.”

Talk about an ego deflator! I wanted to die! At this moment I’m standing in front of the sliding doors of the busiest supermarket in our area. There are (what felt like) hundreds of people going in and out of the store. I casually reach behind me and grab the panties that are stuck to my shorts and place them in my purse…

Oh, and to think I thought I was HOT! LOL!

What’s your most embarrassing moment??? Oh, do tell. Come sit for a minute and share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment